This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20120816

A thing or two about gloating.

Le reunion of le awesome monkeys is always a good one. And thus, we ARE SUPER-DUPER AWESOME!
(A Raya 2011 picture)
After some talks with a good friend of mine on gloating about ones self, and from how he totally did became awesome in his own right, he put his views on gloating (or, in a better context, refer that word as being the same with 'berlagak') on how great you are each and every day is never a bad thing, especially when you have this mind set of you don't have what it takes to be one of the greats. Thing is... you CAN be great! You ARE awesome! I mean, you're a human being, with the ability of doing whatever you set out to do if you put your mind to it. And this gloating thing about how great you are even when you're not that good, think of it as a... self-motivation. 

When I look at it this way, I think it is only now that I totally get the rationale of why most rappers have taken the liberty to say seemingly absurd things about how much money they got, how successful they are, or how better they are than everyone else; they are looking at the big one for themselves. They always picture themselves to be the best at what they do and puts everyone below their shoes just so that they have that morality boost. Do it in just the right amount and not make everyone feel obnoxious about you, sooner or later, you'll end up trying your best to BE the best.

In a nutshell, hell yeah I'm awesome!

P/S: Eid-ul-Fitr is coming soon; like VERY soon. Yes, it's both a happy AND sad day, but ALWAYS be on the positive side of things, yeah? Have a good remaining days of Ramadhan, people! Remember, we are all AWEEEESOOOOME! :D