This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20120814

The root.

This is not a definitive end. At least I'm staying there as a student. At least I'm still breathing. At least I still hang out and have a good time with my pals and my small family. At least there's good food to indulge. At least there's moderate money to support myself. At least the weather's good at times. At least I have good books to read. At least I have the internet to kill boredom. At least I have a place to crash. At least I'm still able to fast and experience on the holy month of Ramadhan which is ending soon.

NEVER say it's not enough. The root to happiness isn't more happiness, but... it's gratitude and thankfulness towards everything that God have given us. Every given thing has its own reason of being there for us.

So quit that yapping and bad mouthing. Always hope for the best! :)

No comments: