This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20120220

Life's chapter is never over...

...until we're dead. I complained a few times on this think tank of mine about how fucked up will I be if I didn't complete my path to get to the driver's license. But somehow, I did it! Not that I agree to the 'ignorance is bliss' statement, but for this once, that very statement is what got me this Probational Driver's License that I shall receive two weeks from now! 

I thought that I was taking a mock / pre-test or something, complete with the actual JPJ officers all around, not knowing that... I'm actually IN the REAL JPJ TEST! I barely practised the road test route had enough; I did it ONLY TWICE! I even got a few lessons WHILE I was evaluated AND got a few CRUCIAL warnings from the invigilator, but she passed me nonetheless! As for the first part of it, which was the circuit test, sure, I practised loads of times before, but then, I thought I have messed it up... due to me forgetting to actually register for the test... AND for getting stuck on the first obstacle, the hill drive, for a short while. Heck, the officer in charge even cussed and laughed at me for that. It was harsh, but I guess I deserved it. I felt totally indifferent after I passed both test parts, but then my driving instructor prompted me that he'll give me my license now that I passed the darn test. Only THEN I got very excited, because I had no clue that I was actually being tested for real!

Now that is done with, next up would be... the Malaysian English University Test a.k.a MUET. The speaking component would be tomorrow. The rest of the components would be held on March 3rd. After that, there's college and what not. Damn, what a hectic life. But I have to go through it, right? I mean... I'm not dead yet.

No comments: