This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20120221

366 + 194.

Just checked out my old blog's statistics. It seems that I've blogged since the year 2008. It's already five years. Wow. Yet, the total posts I have only amounts to one year and a few months (I hate maths; don't ask me to calculate the accurate values, damn it).

Most of the 194 posts consist of my life's content; and they're pathetic. While the 366 (and counting) mostly consists of what I think about life; but too much meh.

I still got a long way to go. Still empty, despite the numbers. Let's see how long can I keep this up; writing about my thoughts on life and shit, and how dependent I am towards the Internet to make my life interesting. Life's more than the Internet, dear journal writer. Hope you'll find the meaning of it without having to solely depend on the Net to document the trivial details of your uninteresting views on life for the public to see. It's you who wants to enjoy life, dear writer; not them. Plant that inside your brain, comprende?

No comments: