This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20110129

It's better this way.

Hey yo, peeps!

Speaking of which, I've just spontaneously got the idea of doing a minor revamp to this old think tank. What do you think? Neat, ain't it?

Anyways, that's not the point. What I was REALLY trying to talk about is... it's better to take a long journey from somewhere far away to a place where people actually care for you, where people actually need you; a place we can call home even if that's not the environment in which we grew up with rather than staying in a place that was supposedly where you came from but was poorly neglected.

Sure, maybe the new shelter you seek after running away from a place you called home may seem a little bit odd since you technically sort of like a new guy crashing into an awesome party, but then again, that's the only place where you seem to be needed more than usual, be it physically or just by giving out that sense of being grateful to the loved ones who actually welcomes us there with an open heart. There's nothing left to do but to fit into the new shoes, I guess. After a while, it's gonna be worth it. And to be honest, I kinda like that theory I just made up not five minutes ago.

P/S: This entry is more or less telling you about my new actual life as a semi-nomad, biatch. And I will pull through this shit! Believe it!

No comments: