This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20101101

Splitting the DNA.

God, damn it.

Having different alter egos with distinctive quirks and personalities are just hard to manage. Those alter egos are probably like our emotions; before you are even thinking of talking things out to that particular emotion, it changes in the blink of an eye; unless you have some sort of contraption that can manage each of those emotions and program them to constantly control themselves.

This split-personality theory is a fucking pain-in-the-ass if you ask me. I mean... you know what happens to the infamously fictional Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, do ya?

Mad props to ~psychohazard for the creation of this painting

Dr. Smarty Pants over here... I mean. Dr. Jekyll thinks that he could explore the depths of human personalities by simply making a potion that could split the good and the bad; and tested it on himself. Later, he found out that splitting his angelic and demonic sides was a bad idea, as it's hard enough for him to keep each of his sides a fair and balanced attendance. He bought it to himself. In the end, he could not take it; so he ended his life (at least that was I thought he did... y'know; suicide?). To simply put it; micro-management is the key to a human's sanity. If that's way out of the line, you'll be in one heck of a fucking battle; a battle with yourself.

P/S:
This is a fucking metaphor for having too much Internet / social networking accounts on the Internet AND our own twisted brains' way of trying to make itself a unique being. I'm just saying.

No comments: