This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20101102

Dead rats' land.

I don't get it.

I love this new house that we're currently renting. It feels even homier than the previous one... probably because that doof don't even own this one! But some pests just never leave its gracious host.
  1. Motherfucking ants are everywhere! Well, I guess that can't be helped. I hate them and all, but at least this time around, it rarely touches our drinks or foods. Good ants! Now gimme five (well, too bad. I STILL hate you guys.)
  2. RATS?! What the hell?! Here too? Personally, most of the rotten junks were already gotten rid off. Damn... what attracts them, I wonder? I mean, before that doof crashes our bangin' party, them rats will rarely show up.
I guess evil follows where their leader is going, huh? It'll never stop marching until the man comes down and give the big demon one hell of a beating!

P/S: The sticky trap caught another rat. I'm gonna have to bury it; again. God damn rock-paper-scissors.

No comments: