This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100712

I (sorta) loved yesterday.

Wow.
Yesterday turned out much different than what I had in my effing mind.
I was looking forward to have a decent good time.

It happened, but not at home.

At home, it was fucked up. A decent meal with them was all I'm asking, but they just HAD to argue. I'm torn. I don't know why are they still beefing with each other when they are like old enough to think about themselves already. I don't know what else to do. Dividing myself in half to please each of them won't work. Then, I just had to say "I won't EVER come back again until you guys decide to get along". Yeah, I'm talking about YOU guys. This is a direct order from one half of the monkey trio; and that order would be... PLEASE, DO SOMETHING! Then again.... after a while, I don't really meant what I said. I'll eventually go with you guys for this year's Bon Odori (hopefully). So, I'ma see you guys then. But I wasn't kidding when I said that you guys should DO SOMETHING about your fucking feud.

While with my classmates, we had a fucking blast! But, it kinda sucked in the beginning though. We were all supposed to meet at MidValley Megamall to watch a movie and have a review ready as assigned by our lecturer for next week's class. It went haywire; some were too cool to roll with the classmates, some got lost on the way to MidValley (EPIC FAIL!). As a result, some people didn't get the chance to watch the movie, since they weren't allowed to buy a ticket. So, they had no choice but to do a second trip on their own. Boo to computer systems! But in the end, we had the most 'entahlah-tak-tau-apa-nak-cakap' first hand World Cup finals watching ever with my classmates.

Haha.
It was SUPER-TIRING, but fun.
Thanks for killing my problem in a positive way, classmates!
Let's do that again! XD

And as for you pain-in-the-asses, it's not that I'm not abandoning you guys when I said that my friends are my painkillers. All they did was curing me from my fucking headache as a result of thinking how to bond the two of you, is all.

Dahlah. Faham-faham sendirilah korang. Dah besar, kan?

No comments: