This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100714

Art.

It's a very astounding matter.
We are art. Art is us.
Da Vinci, Van Gogh and those other artists are NOT true master artists.

Who's the real top dog in the artistic world then?
God of course.
He created those so-called master artists.
He created us.
Only He knows how to 'construct' any beings that He can think of.
He's even wackier than any of us, since He's practically the One who assembled our unparalleled and endless imaginations to create and innovate.

Art is not only on papers, canvases or unattended walls.
Art is everywhere.
The way we talk is an art.
The way we listen to stuff is an art.
The way we look at things is an art.
The way of breathing is an art.

The list goes on and on.

I totally disagree when some say that artistic people are usually natural-born genius.
The fact and the matter is, even dumbasses are artistic in their own idiotic ways. I've seen many of these doofuses create 'masterpieces', and yet some people I know are still astounded by such 'masterpieces'. See what I mean?

I decided to write about this is because I'm taking yet another class that you can deem as 'visual art' in a more religious perspective. It looks kinda tough, but interesting.

I guess that's about it.

No comments: