This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100711

Be a genius.

It's Earth for God's sake. ANYTHING can happen on Earth. You know what that means, right?

It means that new things will come and go at anytime, at any place, correct? It also means that there will always be many interesting sightings and phenomenon we might get in awe to. And different people have different tastes. Some like it hot, some like it sweet. But I don't get Earthlings nowadays. Gross things keeps popping up out of nowhere, but STILL people loves it! I don't wanna get too detailed on that because some people can only chew but cannot swallow the truth. They know it, but refused to admit it.

I think I've said enough. Judging is not my job. My job is only to get pissed by the fact and just give my opinions about it.

*sigh*
Today, I had no choice but to join my fellas for a night out to watch the final game of the most talked about football tournament after the film that we should watch as an assignment. I'll just TRY and have fun then (again... I'll TRY).

Nothing big happened so far in the first week of the third semester. So, I guess this is a wrap.

No comments: