This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100715

Fantasi.

Serius aku cakap. Aku ni senang gila nak dibaca orang. Tapi, aku sendiri tak tau baca diri aku.

Kalau aku nak buat fiksyen, aku mesti nak gunakan subjek-subjek yang surreal untuk jadikan base idea aku. Tapi, aku serius tak reti nak gunakan subjek-subjek senang yang ada kat depan bijik mata aku ni macam pensel dengan pemadam untuk sumber inspirasi. Ada tu memang ada, tapi yang aku rasa boleh terima je.

Kenapa macam tu? Aku ni tak boleh telan realiti ke... realiti yang aku nampak ni plastik sebenarnya? Takkan aku nak telan sampah?

Aku rasalah. Mungkin sebab tu aku hidup dalam dunia aku.

No comments: