This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100608

???

Yesterday, I did something.
Today, I did something...?
Are my mistakes that nasty?

I know I've screwed up on many things in life. I'm just trying to make a slight difference out of it. Turns out, some people just can't accept change. Please, I'm not trying to diss anyone or anything. Trust me, I'm also one of those people who's being too comfortable with who I am (a nobody), where I stand (on an unbalanced scale), and also being too slow to even realise that my shoes are untied. I know I'm no miracle worker. I know I'm not the Flash. I know my words speaks louder than my actions. But I'm trying to break out from that box and make a drop of change so slowly, that someday it might just fill up a whole cup of difference.

But some people see me as a big fat failure; the epitome of mistakes. I might not entertain you people with the said defects I possess, but I can feel the change within me... even though I continue to mess things up in front of the freaking public.

Yeah. Think about it. Change is not bad.

No comments: