This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100529

Left or right? Pick your favourite.

Back from the dead, doods! HOSSA!

Pick your favourite. Dark side or good side? To do something or not to do something? To make things happen or let things happen?

Life is full of it; making choices. There's a bad choice and a good one. It's not right to judge, but judging choices is one of the things you should do. If you choose to leap before you think, chances are you'll never get anywhere in life. And instead, a living hell will be the prize of being clueless.

I've been (and STILL) there.

I tend to even mess up making choices over the simplest of things that sometimes might change the course of space and time continuum because of my own careless mistakes. If I could just do my job right, I can rest my ears easy and able to avoid supposedly unnecessary-turns-important nags and/or lectures.But, I just have to mess up. DON'T BE LIKE ME.

Argh... my brain's been rusty, so I don't know what else should I squeeze in. But more or less, these would be my say on making choices.

To wrap things up, choose wisely; whether you wanna think for yourself or let people think for you. Don't be a loser; be a winner.

Till then.

No comments: