This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100614

14.6.10 Part I: About A.B.A.H.

I can't sleep... and I just feel like posting a bunch of entries if I wanted to, since I have the itch to suddenly update my friggin' blog! Let me stress that again... IF I wanted to.

Okay, here's one of those things I've been wondering about in my head when I tried to make my damn eyes shut. I have the most A.B.A.H. (Awesome Being At Home) ever. This A.B.A.H. I'm talking about is my dad, Radzali bin Adam, aged 56.

Damn, this sucks! This is the only good picture of him that I have in my Rappu-chan! >.<""
Why is he awesome? Because... he's like one of the most lame/cool/random/irritating person you would ever find! Let me break down those slashes that just can't separate themselves up there. His lameness can be detected whenever he rolls with the wrong people. Let's say if that person... is his own wife for example. He'll be one of the enthusiast of any crappy soap operas he watches with his wife almost all the time, and he laughed at the dry jokes. Maybe that's where he got some of his lame jokes from. No offense, daddy-o. He's also one of those peeps who just can't deal with the fact that Malaysia's 'reality' competitions are effed up even when they know it's already dead.

Secondly, he's also the coolest dude ever lived. He has all these awesome and funny past stories to tell, not to mention how suck it was not able to enjoy his youth that much since he had to beat his ass off to support himself and of course, his family DIRECTLY after high school was over. That's cool, since he could now have all those things he wanted, except for that one ultimate dream just for the sake of me and my bro. C'mon, no one's ever that cool when it comes to giving up his dream just to see his children excel in whatever it is we're doing. He could also be that lepak at mamak stall kinda guy when he's in a good mood.

And you will never guess what he would do when he said he was gonna do something. He might do it, NOT do it OR do it RIGHT AFTER he said he'd do it. We just got here in this new rent house about a month now, and a few days before this, boxes with LOADS of stuff inside can still be found lying around the living room! And in less than a week, all of those stuff were organised properly! Man... is he unpredictable or what?

Now, that last part... uhh... I don't know. It feels kinda wrong to talk about it. So, I'm gonna leave out that part. Oh yeah, the ugly truth of having his so-called wife as my stepmom still irritates me though. Hmph.

Anywho, that's a thing or three about my A.B.A.H. I don't know about you guys, but I think he got the makings of one of the most weirdest and versatile leader of the pack ever. No matter what happens, I still love ya, the most Awesomest Being At my Heart. :)

(Yeah, I cheated. I put 'my' in the middle. XD)

No comments: