This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100614

14.6.10 Part III: No more Mr. Loudmouth.

(Back again for the third time, baby! P/S... This one was supposed to be written after I got my result. But only now that I decide to type this out! :P)

A few days back were the time when every stinkin' UiTM students came racing to barge the already crowded Student Portal to have their dreams to move to the next level or shattered to micro pieces. Yup; last Thursday was the students' exam results announcement.

1. "Yay! Dapat DL! Woohoo!"
2. "OK-lah, at least tak fail..."
3. "... Go to hell la!"

Which one of these thoughts would be mine when I knew about my achievement for the second semester, you wonder? It's... definitely NOT the first one. The answer...? Dadada~ It's number 2 and 3!

Okay, don't be confused or anything. The precise answer would be... it's actually a mixed feeling. When I got my first big time achievement, the prestigious Dean's List with the not-all-that pointer of 3.57 in the first semester, I've been a big fat jerk to most people I care about. It made me a monster that's growing up nice and easy; I rubbed it on my friends' faces, I kinda forced my dad into getting what I want and I went too cocky on the subjects that I thought I had in the bag. I guess I deserved a slightly dropped pointer for that. It kinda broke my freaking ego for a change.

Thing is, it was never worth it. Bragging brings nagging. Nagging brings psychological and/or emotional breakdowns (correct me if I'm wrong) not only to the people around me, but ultimately to myself. In the end, I really felt the pressure on some of the subjects. Now that the second semester's done with, I'd better off going to a fresh start; trying to rediscover that Mr. Less-talks-a-lot dude that went missing somewhere. Haha. No more Mr. Loudmouth; note that to yourself, author dude!

Hey, speaking of which... my title actually has a double-meaning! SCORE!

(Darn it! Zip it, you darn piehole!)

I guess that wraps up the final chain of today's posts. Hope to share more food for thought next time!

4 comments:

Elie Lily said...

bpe result ko?

Iki Ali said...

3.48 je.
ko plak?

Elie Lily said...

tahniaah:)
aku ciput je..jatuh lak tu pointer aku..tp nasib baik maintain 3 pointer..

p/s: malu nk gtao ko!!:(

Iki Ali said...

cehh.
kerek seh ngan aku. haha.