This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100321

Random (and could be) awesome!

Geese Howard the young VS (or flirting with) Yukino :P
This picture, like most things in life, can be random. And you wanna know what I think? I should name this year; "The Random Year".

Seriously.... many things have popped out of thin air just like that this year. I really wanted to talk about that, but ever since I left my blog for weeks, there were too many random events that have occurred. So let's just stick with what I've been through last week.

First off, it's me being the next Simon Cowell. Wait a damn sec... Iki is Simon Cowell, say what?! I mean it; WHAT?! Okay, here's how it went down.

I was watching this contemporary dance with my classmates on Tuesday night, I think. And then, I was thinking of fetching my dinner before I got up to my room, but I was curious on why did my classmates went up to the so-called multipurpose hall just right up the dining hall all of a sudden. Then I saw a bunch of crowds, and guitars, and mic stands. Yeah... I've guessed it right; it's a singing competition organised by the Accountancy students. As I were having a seat, two person who would probably the committee for the event were searching for someone to be the judge. At first, two of my friends were asked to do the job. Then, this chick I call my classmate DARED to pass the job to me! Then I ask myself, "What do I have to lose? I like judging people. So... why not just give a shot?" So, I took the offer, and off I went judging some talents; the good, the decent and the bad.

Next one would be yesterday noon. I was about to prepare the stuff to cook for lunch, until... the phone halted my move. I picked it up. And the person introduced himself as a group buddy in my brother's leadership camp that he went a few weeks back. I thought I made it clear that my bro wasn't home at that moment. You know what happened next? We ended up engaging a pretty long conversation, trying to get to know each other. I was like... "Huh?" But then I thought; "Heh... I'm in need of something good. Just feed me." Okay, to tell you the truth, that dude was kinda boring, but I didn't feel that bored because it was due to the fact that I'm bored, so the boredness eventually canceled each other out. All in all, the conversation was okay... :)

Ahh... I'd better wrap things up. As I were saying, this year IS The Random Year, so I'm pretty anticipated (and/or scared) to wait of what's coming next. Bring it on!

No comments: