This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100321

It's a punch in the face.


I felt like that guy who was mashed good by good old Makunouchi Ippo up here when someone you loved vent their frustrations with something that will kill them softly. Even the stench of that thing was disappointing enough. My fear of my close ones turned to things that might harm them finally came true.

But hey, let's put ourselves in the frustratee's shoes. I know... that it really kills to have your "I miss you" quotes being ignored, especially if you spill it over someone you care about very much. Then again... it's better to bleed your eyes out crying over it rather than sucking your life out, right?

Well, there's nothing I could do now. That person have grown up. I guess that person knew what he/she thought was right. Heh, it's no big of a deal, anyways.

Iki.Ali signing off.

No comments: