This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100320

In the twilight zone.

Sup, cookie jar. :)

Whenever the weekends draw near, I decided to ditch my campus and head home to see my brother.
But every time I'm back, it's like I'm in a totally negative place.

I do have some responsibilities that I need to attend to; pray to God, feed me and my bro (and sis), take care of my hygiene and of course... assignments. Although I still tend to procrastinate from doing those things, I'll do soon enough it if I was in my apartment. But when I got here, it's a different leaf; a bad one. I did the EXACT same OPPOSITE of the stuff I mentioned earlier. Fuck... Was it my mind set; or is this place that made me this way? Could be both; or mainly... it's my mindset. If I could just treat everywhere I'm at the same way, I guess none of the laziness parasites will linger within me.

I guess that's enough rant for now.
Gotta finish up... my Monday classes' assignments... or not. *PFFFFT~*

No comments: