This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100325

Procrastination running circles in my head... again.

So, what is it with me now?

I got heaps of major pain-in-the-ass assignments right now, but all I managed to do was helping my friends out with THEIR assignments! Bet your ass on that; me and my roommate are NOT in the same course, but what they did really caught my interest.

They were assigned to direct and edit their own individual music videos with songs of their choice. And mine would be... well... the same assignments as they're doing (I mean with Monday and Thursday mornings classes) PLUS two or three more assignments that I think a lot tougher than theirs; a bangsawan script and a documentary script which would be a group work; the part I REALLY suck at. Since I had no idea on what should I whip up on my assignments, and how interested I got with what they're doing; do you have any clue who's the clear winner here? If you guessed it right, even Einstein will bow down to you and ditch his E=MC² theory for your even-greater-ness.

And if I'm tired of helping my roommates out, I'll create drool maps or just turn on the fucking laptop and simply leave it lifeless within its unlimited life power... or play some games if I feel like it.

Y'know something? I don't think I'm the only dude that need to cope with this procrastination shit; EVERYONE does. But there's one thing that's bright with procrastination; if the deadline's near, that's when all your filthy ideas came out for your assignments; ideas that too raw to be handled even by any Fear Factor contestants. Haha... half of it ain't sounding that nice, huh? Well? You know what to do! Get busy living or get busy dying! That includes me!

Ah, sheesh. I'm yappin' again. Good night, ol' chaps! :)

No comments: