This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20130528

The chill pill.

We have all been there, don't we? We started off to be an aspiring superhero when we were so very young, but we ended up being an established fashion designer instead. Once we are where we at, sometimes wish that it will be swell if we turn back time and stay on the right track. But if we stay at the past too long, our future might suck so damn badly... 'cause y'know, we won't see any kind of rainbow and sunshine if we stay under a comfy rock, right?

Being in love with coughing up ideas (be it technical or abstract/creative ones) and writing it down on my own terms, I found out that this current path I'm in don't really fit me. I can't possibly see myself on the field, day and night, overseeing people's work, help them out doing grueling tasks, and keeping time codes for a film production in the far future. I can only goof around and keep the spirits of the crew members with my antics. I'm good at that. If I still linger around in the field for too long, I'll be holding them and myself down. It's best that they only inspire me to be good at what I do best; a 'cheerleader' and 'a man of ideas'.

On one side though, it's good to be a film student, knowing that you'll meet different kinds of characters that'll eventually contribute to better ideas and concepts to be incorporated into other forms of media, or better yet... to shape a better me. 

So, hang in there, dear self. This is all one big ass chill pill. It might take some time to swallow, but it'll all be worth it for the long run. :) 

No comments: