This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20130528

Rot to dust.

See, the thing is, whatever we see and touch in front of us, shall rot sooner or later. Take a good care of it, caress it, show that you care about it... before it rots. They can't possibly come to life and be there to someone who doesn't give a crap about them. Or if they do, they'll just become zombie, which also means they'll eat your brains alive.

P/S: Holy ballsacks. I got rusty with blogging already. All I did lately was reviewing stuff and not something about a slice of life such as this. I feel bad for myself. But then again... it's my life and I can do whatever I want with it, no? I'm not expecting for more follow ups, but I hope I can say more about things that matter to me. Fuck Facebook and Twitter, man! Haha!

No comments: