This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20121106

That darn writer's block... again.

Writers think, right? I mean, shit don't just pop out in a readable text form like that out of nowhere. If that's not the case, all these while, what we did time and time again should probably look like this...

adfdsf njflndsajsanjdfsadlnacdsclainadljcnlddvsjfajslfsdljvns.nfavurivljsdnv.SUVDSVVEieulvcjkvvukv

In order to hit the keys and make that thought readable, we have to think first before we type. But I can't do any original writings as of late. I mean like... an actual writing. Not some fucking status updates on Twitter or Facebook here, man. It's that time again where I miss to have a myriad of topics to talk about in this pseudo-neglected think tank.

Or maybe I just care too much about what people think of me? Or maybe I'm just not that confident about myself?

What the hell is this shit, anyway? This is old news I keep on repeating time and time again! It's MY fucking tank! Why the fuck should I care what PEOPLE thinks?!

I hope this fucking destroys that darn writer's block... even for just a little bit.

No comments: