This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20121018

The guts.

I do have guts. Heck, everyone does. It's been used literally to manage your digestive system and then figuratively to shit on anybody who messes with you. 

I've seen people with some guts, and are not afraid to use it... accompanied by a sack of hairy balls supporting it (figuratively speaking, of course). But the thing with shitting on people is that... there's always an appropriate place to do so. You can't be shitting on anybody who doesn't have the same interests or views as you at any given time as you please. As with the inner workings of the digestive system, figurative act of shitting also has its specific time and place to bombard those proud feces. Say, if you're a human, you shit in the toilet when you feel like it's time. If you're a kitten, you'd probably do your business in some sands or a litter box when you feel like it's time.

Timing and place; those two factors are crucial and must be considered when you decide to trust your guts and tell them what you mean. For those who don't see that, in some cases, you're a badass. But for most of the time, you're shitting in a garden of pretty flowers. When they die, boy will their ghosts scare the shit of you and piss you off so badly, you'll regret immensely on dropping the deuce on a pretty abode people would call home. You don't wanna do that.

All I wanna say is, be gutsy and ballsy with much consideration. Look at where we stand first. Nobody wants to hear shit from nobodies. You must take the greatest dump of your life before you decide to let your digestive system hang out from your stomach and tell them what it means to have the greatest shit ever... by shitting on them back tenfold!

All in all, mad props and salute to all of you who always impress me with your guts! You have my utmost respect, fellow brethren!

No comments: