This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20120120

Microblogging #2: Of Punks and Internet censorship.

For this one, it's my Twitter account's time to be in the spotlight. See, unlike Facebook, where it's a summary of what I'm thinking about or when I was trying to be totally indirectly or directly hurtful / enjoyful / provocative, I don't choose what to say; it's exactly whatever it is that runs through my head, INCLUDING stuff like what I do or think at the moment. Twitter is more personal and intimate when it comes to speaking out your thoughts and having a casual conversation with someone compared to Facebook. I guess it's true what they say about Twitter then; it IS the 'SMS of the Internet'.

For these sets of tweets... just read it. 

Explanation time! In ascending order (or top to bottom if you have a hard time understanding that).
Q1: Who the hell is CM Punk?
A1: Well, he's the current holder of the WWE Championship. Google him up or something.

Q2: Ice-cream bars and puppies...? What was that all about?
A2: Apparently, when I tweeted this, I thought since CM Punk is sorta responsible in shaking up WWE's "PG Era" foundation a little bit with his current storyline of being a guy who's sick of the status quo, and with me watching so many stuff on the Internet, AND the tendency for my brain to pop up so many uncanny and totally sick imaginations on anything that's weird and wrong about everything that's weird and wrong, I imagined him saying that statement to allude something related to... anything that's weird and wrong. It's so weird and wrong, it's so weird and wrong to talk about it. The repetition of the dominant phrase itself proves my point on how weird and wrong that thought is. Apparently, after some research, I found out that some ice-cream company had once produced a short-lived line of novelty ice cream bars which featured famous wrestlers from the past for WWE. He intends to bring that back right now. I don't know what 'puppies' he's talking about though. Scumbag brain.

Q3: Cult of Personality, eh?
A3: It is CM Punk's current entrance song. It's actually an old song by and old band called Living Colour. The theme of the song's lyrics perfectly exemplifies his current, almost non-hypocritical, self personality-based gimmick who dares to say whatever fuck he wants, whenever fuck he wants, and people would still dig him.

Q4: SOPA? What's SOPA?
A4: Stop Online Piracy Act. It's an American Internet censorship bill proposed by some scumbag Congressmen, in which should the bill passed and become part of the U.S.A. laws, anyone who are accused of endorsing, talking about, making references, or even participating in the distribution of copyrighted materials without the holder's consent shall be dealt with serious penalties. No trials and legal stuff needed; just straight to good ol' punishment! You should worry about this, dear countrymen of Malaysia... because your Facebook and Twitter 'social lives' as well as 'your support for both local and international entertainment industry' through the advent of file sharing websites, are MOSTLY HOSTED IN THE U.S.A. Ugly truth, but please swallow it with pure acceptance. Not making this up. It could pass.

Q5: Why put CM Punk and the Punks in the same group?
A5: I may know nothing deep about the Punk subculture other than their very raw, loud music and the attention-grabbing attires, make-ups and attitudes, but both of them do have this one similarity; they hate the mold that has been set for their respective generations! Something new and progressive must be made! These guys, both Phil Brooks a.k.a. CM Punk and the Punk movement are the same when it comes to this; when talk is cheap, you grab them in the balls and crush it to make these changes move!

No comments: