This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20111113

Lock on J-Pop!



Lock On; YUI (acoustic cover by thekounoodoriko)

Ameagari hikaru ASUFARUTO
The asphalt that shine after the rain
Naita machi ni yoru ga kuru

the night come at the city that have been crying
Chuushajou
at the parking lot
Mikazuki no sora kogoeteiru
crescent moon's sky is freezing
I Change
Hieta SHIITO de
from the seats that have been cold
Sakenda
I shouted
lock on
lock on

Taikutsu na otona ni natteita wa
I had become a boring adult
toraburi sou na
While avoiding an opponent
aite wo sakenagara
who looks like will make trouble

Mendou na koto wa gomen dakedo
I'm sorry for the trouble
chotto matte yo
but please wait
socchi no sei janai no?
this isn't your fault
Play Back

AKUSERU wo fumikonde mite mo
Even though I've tried to accelerate
tachikirenai wa JIREMMA
we are still going to cut apart dilemma
SHIGUNARU ga aka ni kawareba
If the signal change to red
omoidasu no
I will suddenly remember
You change
Aisouwarai wa kiken ne
forced smile is dangerous
lock on
lock on

Togatta namida mochidasu you na
I don't do method of a sly woman
zurui onna no yari kata wa shinai
who take out soured tears

Amaeta kuchimoto ni tameiki de
It's useless crying and 
naita tte dame yo
sighing from your spoiled mouth
kaiketsu shinai no yo
You know, it won't settle anything
Play Back

Ambitious
mou ouchi e okaeri
You've back home
fuyu no seiza ga jama suru
The winter's constellation is a hidrance
mukashi no jibun demo miteiru you na ki ni naru kara
Because it feels that even my old self is watching me, I be bothered by that
lock on
lock on

Taikutsu na otona ni natteita wa
I had become a boring adult
chotto kurai nara
If it's just a little
itami mo kanjinai
even a pain can't be felt

mendou na koto wa gomen dakedo
I'm sorry for the trouble
ii hito na dake ja
but just be a good person
kaiketsu shinai no yo
won't settle anything
Play Back

P/S:
1. When's the last time you heard a song with mature themes like THIS one nowadays, eh? It's a good thing that J-Pop's slowly on the rise again (or so I think, since... you know... I could hardly hear any K-Pop songs AT ALL on shops, malls and shit on the last few days)!
2. Big ups to YUI Lover for the translation!