This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20110714

Of HIM and me; for you and me.

At times, I'll come up with the craziest of ideologies and theories about life; and sometimes... it gets out of hand. I'll start questioning the stuff that's beyond my understanding; something that I have very little knowledge of. I know I ain't a perfect being, but I'm acting like I am one. But sometimes, that awful side of my surroundings keeps on provoking me into challenging what's not suppose to be changed or evolve; something like anything that's spiritual or religious.

I sometimes forget that there's no one that is perfect other than Him. One of the very proof of this statement? It's what I just stated at the above paragraph! That's my flaw! I was never perfect to begin with; not you, not me, not everyone else! We are NOTHING compared to Him! And yet He still acknowledge us as the perfect being in his Book! See how loving is The Creator towards all of us? Now tell me, did He said that we're the MOST perfect being He ever created? He didn't, right? I guess what He meant to say was, maybe we are at the most advantage rather than His other creations; and that is called 'akal'. But it's really how we use our akal that determines how 'perfect' we are; it's either 'perfectly good' or 'perfectly bad'. That being said, I guess there ain't such thing as only 'perfect' after all. But the word 'perfect' is still there nonetheless, so I guess we should thank Him for labeling us with that term. He must've really love us, and throwing in all kinds of obstacles in this world we live in is one of the ways He's showing his care towards us, by challenging us to differentiate what is good or bad in order for us to use that akal He gave to good use. He knows that we can handle whatever trials that befall us all. In His Eyes, we ARE perfect.

I guess I'm gonna have to keep searching what is lost inside of me so that no one or no thing can throw a mind-playing mirage on me anymore; so that I can protect myself from it.

I'm surely gonna keep what I say here in mind as a permanent reminder of myself that I am NOT perfect, but is always welcomed in searching for perfection that I desire. I hope this thing could help all of you out in finding what's lost inside all these times. :)

No comments: