This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20110505

I wish I was a badass.


Kratos here, the God of War, is the perfect example of a BADASS. And according to UrbanDictionary.com, there are several interpretations of the word:

Adjective: Used to describe one who totally owns who he/she is, is uninhibited in who they are and doesn't let what other people think affect his/her actions/decisions.

Noun: A person who is the best of the best at what they do professionally and/or personally. Being a BADASS goes hand-in-hand with being self confident, secure and uninhibited.

I wish I was one; and that is being a man with nothing to lose when I do everything that I do, and people will either respect me or fear me; especially when that thing I did is so totally awesome, no one else could ever pull it off with my kind of swagger. And even if I have a skull-crashing problem, I am able to fend it off with style.

I don't wanna be the person that I am right now. I just pretend to be a badass when deep down inside, I actually worry too much about the littlest of shits that might pile up to a colossal-sized shit.

I wanna be a badass.

Is that too much to ask?

P/S: This is an entry that has been confined for about a month, and now... it comes out with a vengeance; I mean, I'M coming out with a vengeance! I'm back to the blogging world, baby! More entries to come after this! B)

No comments: