This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20110206

We live for something.

"If you don't have the heart, don't do it" is what they say.

But what if I DON'T have the heart in doing things that I like to do, huh? Doing things that just doesn't scream 'me' would be depressing, but not having the passion in doing the things I love to do is even much worse. Doing nothing? Well, that's even more messed up.

You know, there's NO such thing as doing nothing when all of us put a little thought into it.

We breathe, we eat, we sleep, we walk, we talk, we pee, we poop, we laugh, we cry... yeah, so basically, what I'm saying is... Patrick actually did something, and that's what people see as "nothing", but he loves it so much, that doing "nothing" itself is its own reward; and he got it being materialised as a trophy! Lucky dumbass.

Shit, I don't even know what I'm talking about right now.

Hmm... I guess what I'm trying to say is... when I do something, I have to try to embrace it, I guess? I mean, doing nothing is as good as dead. If we're still breathing, it must've mean that God has served us for new adventures to attend to, so I guess even though most people see me doing "nothing", I actually do something... but I have to put a little heart into it, or I'll feel like a mere body of a lifeless human being. I love writing, but it seems to me that what I write doesn't have that kick... something that screams "Mothereffers! This is me, THE Iki.Ali who's writing for the world, yo!"

Damn... is not having any passion in doing what I do is actually what I like to do? Is it really me? Or is it the whispers of the god damn demons who actually supported the idea of me not having any passion in what I do? Is me who's at fault? Oh, God, please help me and tell me what's wrong with me.

No comments: