This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20110228

Mysteries of the humanely impossible!

Dang! This is like... totally outta blue! I got like... three important items that just like... suddenly vanished out of thin air! There's no way in hell that's possible! I was like... got my eyes glued to those stuff. And heck... I could've sworn that I've touched those stuff with their textures and their own distinct vibes still intact on the palm of both my hands as if I touched it just one millisecond ago!

Item 1: Stick deodorant
Status: Easily replaceable, quite cheap, and could be easily bought virtually anywhere at all. Besides, I still have another bottle of deodorant, and it's not empty yet. So... meh! Who cares!

Item 2: Toothbrush
Status: Almost the same thing that I have to deal with. No fuss. Besides, it really needs to be replaced anyways; the bristles are already fucked up. :)

Item 2: Laptop's battery
Status: It's replaceable alright, but the task of replacing it ain't easy. Furthermore, I think it's gonna cost a fucking lot of money should I decide to BUY a new one; but I don't think it's quite necessary since it's still functional. And, SHOULD I lost it for good, there will be a possible big lecture from my sister AND my dad that I have to bear with. FYI, I just got that battery last year as a replacement for my old one for free. And now, for the time being, that battery is nowhere to be found!

God, please HELP ME!

P/S: It's been a long time since I've posted a 'dirty-laundry' type of entry, but I just couldn't help but to feel "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED" over what just happened. I guess the misplacing stuff syndrome DOES run in my family. =.="

No comments: