This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20110131

A personal appeal to Justin Bieber (and those other guys I hate):


Looking at this 'teen sensation' dude makes me realise something; everyone has something in them that makes them who they are; and how they show their personalities determines his or her popularity amongst guys like you and me.

You know, it's useless to keep on hating people just because they have what we don't have. Instead, we should acknowledge each of people's strengths and weaknesses so that we can outdo each other healthily. I mean, over-the-top fanaticism is wrong, and so is the opposite of it. Doing both makes us go nowhere. We will forever be floating into a gravity-less grounds of never ending feuds if we keep on doing that.

So, I say... stop hating on Bieber, or anyone who has the same level of 'hated-ness', people. I'm not saying that I like him, or hate him. I'm not saying that I have a respect for him either; but I do have that sense of acknowledgment that he does have some 'talent' that some people would love to see. I mean, not EVERYTHING in this world is EVERYONE's cup of tea, right?

Enough of hate, people. Please?

P/S: He's STILL annoying as hell despite this almost positive remarks that I just spit out on this dude.

No comments: