This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20110110

2011... let's get even.

What's up, people of the nation!

I'm here again... back from the dead to tell you guys how I managed to pull through Earth's hell these past few months. Wait a minute... it's already 2011? Ah, forget that year end's post, dude. I'm actually quite darn happy that 2010 gone now! I mean, I don't wanna even document it within my brains, you know? It's too bitter to be sweet. I can't keep pretending that everything is yummy when most stuff that I swallow was in fact full of bullshit, you know what I mean? No, of course you don't. :P

Honestly, all these times, I pretended to give a fuck about new year's eve, and started to plan out my resolutions for those years; for trend's sake. Statistically, I only got to fulfill only 10% - 40% of those so-called 'promises'. So, instead of making yet another silly, intangibly fucked up resolutions this year, I'm gonna try and rush head-on through the dangerous road to awesomeness and happiness; whatever it takes me. I guess that thing that happened is God's way of saying; "Dude. You're life sucks bad, man. I think it's time you have another one, and I hope you can lead it good, my servant. Peace!" This year, hopefully, I get to be more independent than usual, and more mature in handling myself and any of my problems. After all, I am gonna be 20 this year; so I'd better live up to my age now that I'm sorta officially a young adult now.

So far, it has a rocky start. But heh, everybody's afraid of their 'malam pertama' (okay, bad example... but that's how I really felt for a short while), right? After a few days, it turned out quite okay after all. In fact, I felt like a kid once again; you know... the feeling where you are actually loved when you think you're not because you're miserable? I love that feeling very much, and now it's my turn to feel that warmth once again. Well, I guess that's that.

Happy 2011, guys. Pray for my life's smooth sailing, and insya-Allah, I'll try and pray for yours too. Oh yeah, you guys also have to remember this:

"A 'year', in the end, is just a collective term for a group of days. Everyday is a new day, so why waste time partying like it's 2012 (the so-called 'end of the world year') on the first day of a 'new year' when you can already do lots of amazing new things everyday?"

- A khatib, 2010 (translated)

No comments: