This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20101113

A scripted reality for males.

We can't deny the fact that each and every one of us is preloaded with one. But we never really see it, since it's really up to us to get our butts off and discover what that is ourselves. Some of us are destined for greatness, while the unlucky others are destined to live their lives in shambles.
  1. Anyways, here's my actual point. It was also pre-written that men should be a leader in most organisations and institutions; where...
  2. He is mostly responsible to devise ingenious plans in order to make something work the way they should be.
  3. He had to consider the opinions or options given by the underlings so that those could be alternatives to the main plan should it fails.
  4. He had to cater to the needs of underlings should they are having problems with the tasks entrusted by the leader or with any problems at all so that they can move on doing what they were told.
  5. He is responsible for his own well-being and others so that an organisation can be well-maintained for a long, long time.

Thing is, I can't question these things; it's already written with a permanent ink. So, I HAD to follow the script, or the movie would be a total box-office bomb. But what if I'm not ready for any of the above set of basic rules? I don't know if I'm ready, but I was pre-destined to be the second-in-command for my family; which means should something happens to my dad or if he has gone somewhere and never comes back, I'm in a sure shot to fill in his position.

Oh, man... I hope I can cope with all these shits or the world shall devour me whole for sure. I mean, it's starting to get mad now, huh? Damn... wouldn't it be awesome if I was able to just hold off the script for a while until I'm fully prepared for the lead role as a leader? But I guess a scripted reality cannot be questioned.

P/S: Forgive me for my unprecedented ways of leading you guys, dear underlings/followers (if I have any). I'm just not a perfect person; since I can't even lead myself properly .

No comments: