This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20101124

Attention deficiency.

I have had it! I had to talk about it before I fucking explode!

I decided to immortalise my soon-to-be-gone current Facebook status right here; and I quote:

"Whoah, dudes! I'm so cool for *insert the exact activity/situation you are currently doing/in* right now, I have to tell everyone about it; because I'm so fucking cool!"

- YOU.

Pretty self explanatory. And this happens quite often in the Twitter / Facebook / social networking kingdom. That my friends is what I call the "attention deficiency" syndrome; the kind of pandemic where most people think that they are so important that they have to always tell everyone about their very colourful and exciting life as it happens. Ironically, most people I know HAS it! Okay, maybe I think it's quite okay on Twitter, since you can control who can see your tweets, but YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! DON'T YOU DARE AND TRY TO DENY THE UNQUESTIONABLE TRUTH; GOT IT?!

I mean, come on! Are you so V.I.P. that you had to spill the beans EVERY SINGLE MOMENT?! For crying out loud; don't bother telling EVERYONE about it! Just tell who you wanna tell or the one who actually cares about it; UNLESS it's very, VERY important! Geez, GROW UP, WILL YA?!

P/S: I'm DEAD serious.

No comments: