This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20101020

Reinvent the wheel to run ourselves over, please.

Almost nothing pleases me now, I gotta be honest.
It's just the same fudging, firetrucking thing over and over again.
I can almost no longer feel the breath of fresh air.
It's the same old trash every time.

Then again, there's nothing we could do.
I guess everything's been done. The only way to sniff new smells would be to add something new into something old instead of totally make something new out of thin air. Something that'll totally kick everyone's ass off the edge of their seats. That'll make life worth while. We NEED that now, or else our souls would be dead since it no longer feel the joy of staying in our body.

But that's just too much to ask, huh?

No comments: