This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20101020

Perfectionists.

To me, there are two types of 'perfectionists' that I've seen through the course of my life.

1. The first one is just gonna do whatever it takes to correct the flaws of oneself or others and will stop at nothing until one is already... 'perfect'. This one is quite healthy, since it's entirely for oneself and for one's own satisfaction. But we're gonna feel so damn awkward especially when we know them so well or live together with them... since NOTHING is ever perfect in their eyes and thus; they can be the most intimidating persons ever AND creepy at the same time. I mean, everyone's a somebody, right? Get it? Never mind.

2. The second one think they are too good for anything and will stop at nothing to find another's weakness and will totally exploit them until a person's downfall is in place. Once the victims are finished, they'll have a good laugh about it and will get a hefty sum of reward from the screw ups they dare to call their 'boss' (or that downfall is already very 'rewarding' to that 'perfectionist'). This happens quite a lot in my surroundings and the society lately. You'll know you're in danger or are going to be in one heck of a laugh fest when a person will totally blab every single wrongs they thought they've seen in you; be it being true or totally fictional. I seriously won't ever give a chance to understand this group of 'perfectionists'.

No comments: