This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100929

Pacman.

Life is like a Pacman video game.




More or less, here's how the game flows:
  • We'll swallow those little dots as we're progressing to finish the first stage (We're collecting life experiences as life goes on).
  • When we swallow the bigger dots, we'll eat those ghosts alive (Once we have just enough morale boost, we tend to go on an ego trip).
  • After we eat that ghost, it'll hunt us down (People who are 'not experienced' as 'we' are will get jealous, and try to take us down).
  • When we're stuck in the middle and the ghosts got us cornered, it's game over (Once we're trapped inside a shitty situation, haters will mock us because we show off too much and jealousy shall bring us down indefinitely).

Well, at least this is what I think.
Try and play the game, and you'll know how bitchy life can get.

No comments: