This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100815

I'm just a peasant.

Once upon a time...
Dudette: Eh, dude! Tak pernah aku tengok kau balik rumah naik bas ek!
Dudette: Hey, dude! Haven't seen you goin' home on a bus!
Dude: Lah... selalu je aku naik bas balik rumah.
Dude: Huh? I've done this like a thousand times already.
Dudette: Oh, ye ke?
Dudette: Oh, really?
Dude: Kenapa nak pelik? Asal tanya macam tu, ek?
Dude: What's weird about that? And why did you ask me that question?
Dudette: Takdelah, aku ingat kau selalu balik rumah orang jemput. Sebab kau nampak macam selalu je mak bapak jemput kau balik.
Dudette: I don't know. I really thought you're the kind of guy who has someone picking you up. I really thought that you'll be going home with your parents.
My comment on this conversation: The Dude in the conversation is no p***y, okay.  The Dude just needs a guidance, not help. The Dude can manage to live independently, only if someone's kind enough to help The Dude lead the way. When the path is in front of The Dude, he CAN walk alone. The Dude's not a kid anymore. Just sayin'.

No comments: