This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100616

As annoying kids are, they do have a lot of shit in their minds.

Ah... I missed that time where I don't feel ashamed of pretending that plastic chairs is the most awesome futuristic fully-armed cars that can kill those Power Rangers villains. And it's kinda fun to let your imagination run wild by filling every stinkin' exercise books with your freaking doodles until some people thought that its quantities are worst than a graffiti crime. It's a fact.

As we all grow up, our perspective on things change. First, we thought that children's cartoon characters like Barney and clowns were happy because it's who they are. Now, we think that freaking purple dinosaur and those red-nosed freaks were happy because has some serious mental issues or something. Haha. :P Maybe it's just me. But seriously; NOBODY can be TOO HAPPY about their lives, 'cause life's a bitch. True that.

This Internet thing was a luxury back in the 80's or 90's. But when it went domestic, EVERYONE loves it... SO DAMN MUCHO. Hey, some people even consider this fake, virtual reality as their second life or something; or much worse than that. And there's that technology that allows people to write on shits they have in mind on their own lives, their thoughts, their discoveries; things like that. It's BLOGGING. Pretty much everyone owns a blog now. Heck, some people even ditched the old-school diaries just so that they could get help from people everywhere to solve their sometimes lame life crises.

Ah shit... I lost my point. C'mon... recall! Recall! Oh, there you are! Come here, boy!

Okay, here's the REAL point. Let's reach back to the top paragraph again. I actually did that. I was actually capable of doing such things. I think I created some of the gnarliest creations during the time. And the biggest one of all would be the Boogie Down Tribe; a story about three best friends who end up being stuck in the mummy curse stories for real. People loved it. Heck, I love it! And my ideas can't stop flowing from then on! But as when I reach my 10s, those sparky cells began to dissolve and went somewhere I don't even know. Now, it's hard for me to even think of a thing to doodle. But the good news is, my current style of doodles or illustrations seemed to have maturity injected; incorporated with everything that I have absorbed as I am getting older.

I might not be able to randomly pop out sketches every now and then, but at least I'm doing the same thing with my blog now. It's almost the same thing, but in a different form. And I kinda like it. But I'll never let my illustrating talent die down just like that. I'll occasionally draw some stuff... if I ain't lazy that is.

I think that's all I can give. Bubye, cookie jar. :)

No comments: