This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20140908

Holy shithead.


 
Lewl. Okay, don't read the title like how this chick pronounce it. Say it as is. Just wanna go on and say this again (I'll probably do this again in the future). GOD, I missed blogging! And doing reviews! AND writing! And post random shit like this!
I FUCKING MISS THAT SHIT! What are you doing to me, laziness?! What are you doing to me, social media?! And most importantly... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO ME, ADULTHOOD?! CAN'T A NIGGA ENJOY HIS PASSION?!
Boy, this sure beats Twitter and Facebook sometimes.

No comments: