This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20130823

Questions.

Who the EFF are you?
Who is actually this Muhammad Ikhwan bin Radzali fellow?
Why is he actually here?
What does he actually do?
What does he actually like?
What does he actually like to do?
Does he even do stuff?
Does he move so often?

What is his calling in life?
Is he a big part of the society?
Does the society see him?
Does the society wants him?
Does the society wants to see him?
Does he even care about the society?
What did he do to the society?
What did the society did to him?
Does it have any effect at all?
Did it sting him?
It didn't?
Why the EFF not?

Don't ask me.
Allah made me.
He has all the answers.
I can only guess... and just play along with whatever He planned for me.
He already laid down everything for me.
I just have to be smart enough to look for it.

When will that time comes for me to be smart enough to realise all of these things, eh? I wouldn't know.

No comments: