This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20130714

Hai, saudara seMuslimku... ayuh #rapatkanSaf!

Aku rasa aku patut letak benda ni kat sini, memandangkan fenomena lubang dan barisan tak lurus dalam saf semakin merisaukan aku. Aku nak pahala extravaganza bila solat berjemaah juga, weh! Please, you all? #rapatkanSaf for our own sake? Dan kalau anda seorang yang rajin, bolehlah sebar-sebarkan risalah ni di ruang internet mahupun di pusat komuniti berhampiran anda! :D

Kredit flyer: Esah Ezral
P/S: Tak terlambat rasanya untuk aku ucapkan Salam Ramadhan kepada sesiapa yang sudi membaca blog aku ni. Sekian. Selamat beramal!

No comments: