This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20120911

There's no place like home.

Corny and cliche as it may sound to you, but yeah, there is no other place I'd rather be than home. To me (and probably many other sentimental kinds of people too), it's a place where you actually feel a sense of belonging, not left out of doing something with your loved ones and always have a company to interact and have conversations with. Because of this, a house is definitely not a home; not when that house is full of people who doesn't really welcome you there, other than providing you very basic necessities.

Personally, I don't really have an actual house for a home unlike most of you people; just a few rooms and a decent apartment to be exact. But hey. at least I'm treated as one of them, the inhabitants let me be myself and tell me if I suck so that I can improve myself from time to time.

So yeah... I miss my room and my sister's room already. It's good while it lasted eh? Gonna miss the frequent shenanigans and joy that happened in there. Now, I'm in my other home, and I intend to cherish the moments that are bound to happen here.

To all of my UiTM buddies out there, happy studying again! And to my sister; happy belated birthday (I wished her plenty of times already, but meh... just wanna say that again)!

No comments: