This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20120611

To all women out there / future soulmate... #4

...forgive me for not paying attention to my mouth's ability to transform into something of an abomination called le Foul-Mouthed Behemoth and for treating everyone, including you delicate creatures as its appetite quencher. 

I never meant for any of those unimaginative words to got uttered right out of my uninsured mouth, it's just that... when it comes to talking to you, I look at you the same as my dude friends; especially those of the opposite sex who I have that tingly feeling thingy with whenever I approach one. I got excited sometimes, and got even more excited when you actually paying attention and able to tolerate with whatever crap that came right out of my mouth. I never felt that way before when I talk to someone like that. How could I let myself into looking at you the same when you girls are actually the missing puzzle piece of every lonely man's heart?

Again, I'm very sorry, dear women everywhere or my future soul mate; whoever and wherever you are. I'm still in my learning phase. I hope you could accept my weaknesses and tell me what's wrong with me. I do want someone special in my life. And... it's you, girl... whoever you might be. :)

No comments: