This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20120529

Good day, Chopper!

This is a new old story actually... but fuck that shit!

"Ohaiyou, you fat turd!"
Being a sideline fan of which the anime series this adorable creature came from that I am, and due to the fact that despite my outer personality of not being interesting, deep within me, however, I wish to try and do something very daring and fun AND to scare/shock the shit of my circle and the public. So, I seized the opportunity of snagging an almost-accurate real life replica of the above being's enormous hat complete with its ears and horns attached when I saw it on sale at the Shah Alam Uptown. And boy, did people got one hell of a spook when they saw me wear it!

Don't I look awesomely adorable? Mad props to Aimi Rosli for this!
And since I bought this thing, my cockiness level went way off the chart, man (especially when I wear this together with my pink mouse shirt)! Okay, not really cockiness; but actually my self-esteem that is boosted by a tiny pinch, and that kinda feels good. But thing is, there are other ways to shock people on how awesome you are. It's how you present yourself that matters, not what you wear. Even the simplest of things can contribute to that; some breath mints, a little EDT here and there, a little dash of simple ice-breakers... you know, shits like that, and BAM!, you just sniped your imaginary poison dart to ensure that you left a trail of yourself inside the brains of the people you meet everyday.

Although I consider myself as an introvert of sorts (kinda), and this is kind of an extrovert-toned post, slowly, I feel like I should keep whatever motivational or inspirational shit I wrote up in this entry as a guide for myself to improve myself, so that I can become more approachable and such; something that extroverts always ace at.

No comments: