This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20120427

Some other ways to make things clean.

I, for one, have nothing against demos and shit (you know what I'm talking about), but there are many other fun and relaxing ways of doing protests. One of them is this;

Any of you going to the rally tomorrow, be safe, and be smart. Also bear in mind that there's more than one way to protest. Tonight, for example, I played futsal wearing all yellow. With my red boots, I think I looked like Big Bird from Sesame Street running around on the pitch.
This is brought to you by an email I got long ago from a lecturer of mine prior to the second wave of the rally. It's cute, right? So yeah, the would-be violence that might spark on tomorrow's third protest is one way of expressing your disgust over corrupt and dirty elections/politics (or any other corruptions that goes along with it), but for those of the weak-hearted or the gleeful kind... OR the intellectual kind, you could do this or your own crazy ways of protesting instead. This is merely a suggestion, yo. It's really up to you guys to decide.

All I'm saying is, be smart, and always hope for the best for the future of your own country, despite the deep shit we're totally in right now. :)

P/S: Still in the mofoking writer's block.

No comments: