This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20120208

Pointless?

There are reasons for everything. But in the end, it's pointless. Problems persists. Shit remains.

This world is pointless.

The afterlife? It's point-less... because when you're in Heaven, you can do whatever you can, without any of the consequences stated above. I mean, what's the point in doing pointless stuff in a pointless world, and get your ass burnt by the depths of Hell after you're left for dead on that pointless world? Pointless, no?

The moral of this post? Don't chase this pointless world; chase the point-less afterlife instead. Because there are less points to argue to over there; since there are none. No one can stop you. No more periods to end your life, no more commas to stop you momentarily, you can keep on going... and going... and going... pointlessly... to keep yourself happy at its entirety.

I hope this post ain't pointless in anyway for myself and you. If I don't mean what I say, then it's rather pointless of me to put this here.

No comments: