This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20120226

The Best One to nag to.

Know who that is? Up there, or somewhere, there's an entity who looks upon everyone from where He's standing, ready to take on any sort of complaints you have with open arms and without prejudice. He won't judge you either. You won't feel bad after you fess up, in fact, you'll feel glad that you let it all out.

It's not those peeps on Facebook, Twitter, or blogs, but it's God. NEVER forget that He's your Creator, AND your friend who NEVER leaves your side. He willl ALWAYS be there any time you need to cry out your inner most doubts and fears; not JUST during your five-times-a-day-obligations to Him. 

A friendly reminder for myself and all of my friends, families, and acquaintances out there. :)

No comments: