This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20120115

Microblogging #1: Humans and scumbag brain.

Can't think of proper things to write as of late, due to the advent of Facebook and Twitter and all. So, without futher ado, let's bring that fellow thing I constantly update right here in this entry; since all these are actually sort of linked together if you could see the connection. And these are also appear of what would be the concepts of a long, yawn-inducing, barren blog post on something heavy, yet too silly and trivial to be discussed (especially to those who actually manages to balance both in indulging the high life and critical thinking, or gearing more towards the first one); so I turned them into the heavily condensed form of regular statuses instead. Rejoice! :)


P/S: Man, I Facebooked and Twitter-ed too much. =.=

No comments: