This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20111123

Wild child.


It's awesome to be a kid sometimes, you know? I mean, since they are very little, everything seems to be so big to them. They are free to do the things they please. Heck, even in a static contraption that only moves at where it stands, kids can even have fun with it!

I know some totally-go-by-the-logic grown ups would go all "Really? Kids dig that playground plaything shit? What's the fun in that?" Man, you're not that kid, damn it. Of course you would have no idea that it was really fun... for them! I mean, they could be imagining about anything, man! Who knows what they were thinking about?

Some kids can pick things up real quick, and can adapt well with some grown up situations. Should we, the adults, do some kind of a bad example for the kids without us knowing that they're watching us, it could affect them psychologically. If acts of violence is your idea of a good time, and a young, innocent, helpless kid just happened to see what you're doing, beware... they might do the same thing sooner or later; directly, or when they have grown up. I mean, youngsters (including the very young ones) have that strong sense of curiosity in them, so influencing them into doing the wrong things can be a very bad idea. Kids nowadays, they smoke, they can run amok, heck... they would even go as far as having sex! Really! It is really happening! I guess, for an egomaniac, Ray William Johnson (with his virtual self and his virtual band mates dub themselves as Your Favorite Martian) does have a quite mature, if quite silly, viewpoint on what kids can actually do if they are not supervised and cared for. A punt in the butt, if they deserve it, it ain't child abuse!




P/S: This post is inspired by my days looking at kids plaything contraptions in a local mall, and the latest khutbah from the last Friday prayers I went to.

No comments: