This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20110718

What have I learned these three days.

ALWAYS support your LOCAL INDEPENDENT ART + MUSIC + LITERATURE scene; ESPECIALLY when they're VERY good; for these guys are the very face of originality + fun + intelligence in their own rights! In fact, they're sometimes even better than the oh-so-popular local and international mainstream acts out there!

Thank you, Urbanscapes 2011 and Olek Orang Kito for making me realise that! :D

Himpunan Lagu-Lagu Puisi (ENG: A Collection of Poetry Songs) by K a R E K T O R, a very humble yet superb band.
The Olek Orang Kito sessions was theirs.

My messed up Urbanscapes 2011 pass.
Stuff that I bought at the Moonshine booth. That Khottal one
kakak I belanja. :)
Stuff that I bought at the Frinjan booth.




Meet Khottal, an awesome 10-piece band who knocked the Junk Yard senseless that Saturday night! :D
Photo credit: Aimi Rosli
This is the only performer at Urbanscapes 2011 which I managed to snap a pic with.
He's Saph, a member of the rap group SSK.

Photo credit: D.A.

3 comments:

Aimi Rosli said...

woooo KHOTTAL !!!!!

rugi aku tak beli atau pergi berebut CD Lab The Rat. Haih

Aimi Rosli said...

nanti nak pinjam gedebe !

Iki Ali said...

roger, Aimi! :D